Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a GIRL!!!

We had a great ultrasound today and found out that Baby Mo is a GIRL!  And she's a very active little girl already.  She was moving, kicking, holding her feet with her hands, and waving her arms all over the place.  I had no idea she would be so active because I can't feel it so much yet, but we are starting to feel the kicks and the rolls occasionally, so I can only imagine what it will be like when she's doing the tango AND she's 7 lbs!

So far, all of her development is perfectly on track with being in the 18th week.  She's 8 ounces and about 8-9 inches long already!  I am definitely showing (in my eyes), although everyone still says I'm tiny.  Photos of the ultrasound and of my belly to follow.  We're in the cruising stage of this pregnancy, so no news is good news, but we'll still do regular updates as I get more of the jelly belly going.

No comments:

Post a Comment