Wednesday, February 24, 2010

20 1/2 Weeks (over half way there!)


I'm starting to feel a lot more movement now.  I was sitting in a client meeting today, and all of a sudden, I felt the tango start up inside, and it suddenly put things in perspective.  These are the moments that make being pregnant really cool.  It's a constant, private reminder not to lose sight of what's really important and to realize that all of the things that we take so seriously on a day-to-day basis may not be as critical as we think.  Of course, they're important, but maybe not so critical.  

3 comments:

  1. So true! You are still so so tiny. She is going to be a little thing! I love that you have this blog and are actually posting on it. I miss you guys! I can't wait to see that cute little baby Mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to give you and your little bit big 'ol baby belly a really big hug!

    You look Marvelous!

    And shhhh don't tell anyone but I stopped at a Gymboree store last Saturday and....oh my is this going to be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m so excited for you! I can't wait for that to happen...any day now!

    ReplyDelete